Leeds Non-Interest Finance (LNIF) offers one stop non-interest financing solution for a range of products and services. LNIF is a subsidiary of Leeds Group.
We offer a range of financial solutions and services targeted at entrepreneurs, investors, cooperative societies and corporate organizations.
Entreprenuers and Investors
We render financing for your range of halal investment initiatives to help entrepreneurs and discerning persons grow their business through our range of non-interest profit-yielding business solutions:
- CreativeMinds: This is our Mudarabah Investment scheme. It is targeted at entrepreneurs that do not have enough capital to start or expand their businesses. We provide non-interest financing towards such purposes to help you grow to your desired stage. Shortlisted applications are helped to setup and manage their business. We do not charge interest as it is a profit-sharing system.
- LeedsPartners: This is our Musharakah Scheme. It is targeted at investors with certain resources (such as equipment, properties, land, finance, etc) but wish to expand their investments in halal means. We provide non-interest co-financing, operations and management of shortlisted businesses. We do not charge interest as it is a profit-sharing system.
- LeedsPurchase: This is our Murabaha Scheme. It is targeted at anyone who wishes to purchase home appliances, agro products, car, houses, etc either directly from Leeds or through other distributors. Leeds offers financing towards acquisition of such items. Buyers whose applications are approved can then repay the marked up price to Leeds within stipulated duration.
- LeedsRental: This is our Ijarah Scheme. It is targeted at anyone who wishes to rent any facility owned by Leeds or organizations. It enables you to use and enjoy the usufruct of these facilities while you pay rent on its use. These include vehicles, houses and properties, locations, etc.
- LeedsServices: This is our Service-Ijarah Scheme. It is targeted at anyone who wishes to pay for services such are repairs, educational/trainings, and other services. Approved applications are financed, and the marked up fee is repaid by the applicant within stipulated period.
- LeedsQard: This is our Qard Hasan loan for medical services and charity for the care of the needy. Approved applicants get to refund the loans at stipulated periods without interest.
- LeedsCSR: As part of its CSR, Leeds offer charity for those in need to help them through the course of life. Leeds has launched a website to support small and medium enterprises to showcase their products to the world. This web service, smv-ng.com, is absolutely free to enable artisans, and small and medium businesses to enable them showcase their products and/or services, and get feedbacks and reviews from their clients.
- LeedsSukuk: This is an Ijarah investment fund where investors earn agreed rates on asset-backed investment (as rental payments) and they also get their initial capital at agreed date. Sukuk is a form of Islamic Bond investment.
- HajjFund: Leeds offers individuals who wish to go on Hajj to contribute towards the journey while earning returns on their investments. Depending on agreed periods, Leeds invest the funds in halal investments and pay prorated returns on this fund. You also get the capital sum at the agreed date. Where you wish to withdraw your fund ahead of the agreed date, you will get the full capital sum, but you may forfeit part of the profit.
- Target Savings: Leeds offers individuals to contribute towards the acquisition of an asset, while earning returns on their investments. Depending on agreed periods, Leeds invest the funds in halal investments and pay prorated returns on this fund. You also get the capital sum at the agreed date. If you wish to withdraw your fund ahead of the agreed date, you will get the full capital sum, but you may forfeit part of the profit.